- Go to SourceForge and download the latest version of ONLYOFFICE Community Edition – ONLYOFFICE_Community_Edition_Win-install.(version number).exe. Just click the corresponding link and save the .exe file to your machine.
- Install the prerequisites. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the Prerequisites Wizard instructions to install prerequisites required to run Community Edition.
- Install ONLYOFFICE Community Edition following the instructions of the Community Edition Setup Wizard that will be launched automatically as soon as all the prerequisites are installed.
- – Read the GNU AFFERO GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE carefully and check the I accept the terms in the License Agreement option if you agree with them.
- – Select an installation folder for Community Edition. By default it will be installed to the following folder: C:\Program Files\Ascensio System SIA\ONLYOFFICE Community Edition\.
- – Start the installation process. It may take several minutes.
- Run ONLYOFFICE Community Edition clicking the Finish button.
- The welcome page of your web office will be opened. Enter all the required data to access it and start working.