Is there a way to Pin or Dock a document to the Recent List so that it stays there?

Any issues about docs (uploading, editing and etc.)
morlaine

Is there a way to Pin or Dock a document to the Recent List so that it stays there?

Post by morlaine » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:19 pm

I've been looking for a good alternative to MS Office and I've been very impressed with OnlyOffice Desktop Editors. I've been trying it out for a couple of days now and there is only one thing that I depend on in MS Office and haven't found it in OnlyOffice. Hopefully, I've just missed how to do it.

I have certain documents that I have to update maybe every five or six weeks and I hate to have to look through File Explorer to find them. Is there a way to dock or pin those files to the Recent Files list?

Thanks for your help.

Maxim

Re: Is there a way to Pin or Dock a document to the Recent List so that it stays there?

Post by Maxim » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:31 am

Hello morlaine!
Is there a way to dock or pin those files to the Recent Files list?
Unfortunately there is no possibility to pin a file manually to the Recent Files list.

morlaine

Re: Is there a way to Pin or Dock a document to the Recent List so that it stays there?

Post by morlaine » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:12 pm

Is this something that could be requested for a future update? I use this feature in MS Word every time use it. I like OnlyOffice, a lot, and now I have to decide if this is a deal breaker for me making it my default for writing text documents.

Thanks for the prompt response to my original question.

Carl

Post by Carl » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:59 am

Hello,

Thank you for the suggestion.

We will discuss the possibility of adding such feature.