Need to upgrade OnlyOffice for Nextcloud 14

Questions/problems on Docker
NoMax

Need to upgrade OnlyOffice for Nextcloud 14

Post by NoMax » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:04 pm

Hello,

I just ran the script install to update Nextcloud from V 13 to V 14. However, after updating OnlyOffice no longer functions, and my only option is to Uninstall. I see the following error message in my Nextcloud apps: "This app cannot be installed because the following dependencies are not fulfilled:
Server version 13 or lower is required."

I have OnlyOffice installed in a Docker container. Nextcloud and OnlyOffice are running on the same server. Unfortunately I don't know how to complete the upgrade to get OnlyOffice working again. There is no option to upgrade from within Nextcloud Apps, only Delete is available.

Where can I find complete instructions on how to complete this update?

Thank you.

Carl

Re: Need to upgrade OnlyOffice for Nextcloud 14

Post by Carl » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:47 am

Hello,

Please specify the version of Document Server you are currently using. In order to update the Document Server container, you need to simply stop the existing container and then run a new one:
https://helpcenter.onlyoffice.com/serve ... ation.aspx
Also make sure you have the required connector version installed (https://apps.nextcloud.com/apps/onlyoffice). For Nextcloud v14 you need to have connector app 2.1.2.
There is no option to upgrade from within Nextcloud Apps, only Delete is available
Usually the connector app can be upgraded within Nextcloud interface. Please make a screenshot of the app list in Nextcloud where ONLYOFFICE app can be seen.

NoMax

Post by NoMax » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:26 pm

Hello,

It looks like I'm running version 1.2.0.

I have attached the screenshot. Please note I have reverted back to Nextcloud 13.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

NM
Attachments
only_office-Nextcloud.jpg
only_office-Nextcloud.jpg (154.43 KiB) Viewed 394 times

Carl

Post by Carl » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:07 pm

Hello,

In this case I'd recommend to remove the current connector (click Disable => Remove option will appear) and then install the new version in the Nextcloud store.