How to integrate Document Builder in a java web application?

Integration questions/issues
papageor

How to integrate Document Builder in a java web application?

Post by papageor » Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:36 pm

Hi,
I am a newcomer in OnlyOffice solution and I am evaluating the integration capabilities of the product with third-party applications. In my case, we've already developed a large web based java application and we are interested in integrating our application with OnlyOffice for reporting purposes. Actually, we'd like to use the available Document Builder API to create several spreadsheets that will be visible to the end users through the Document Server API. Is that scenario possible? Although, I've found a java related example for integrating the Document Server's available editors into a third party application, I've noticed that there is no available example in java for the Document Builder API! If not, is there any option available to make use of the Document Builder API through a java-based application?

Thanks in advance

Alexandre

Re: How to integrate Document Builder in a java web application?

Post by Alexandre » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:17 am

Hello papageor.
That’s right, we don’t have java-example for Document Builder. We recommend you to try to use Web Document Builder API in your scenario :
https://api.onlyoffice.com/editors/documentbuilderapi

francois

Post by francois » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:21 am

Dear Alexandre,

Do you have a example of java web code source for this integration of document builder?
Many thanks

Regards

Alexandre

Post by Alexandre » Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:21 am

Hello francois.
Do you mean this one? https://api.onlyoffice.com/editors/example/java