Problems in iOS-Documents-App with Multi-Accounts

hannitrose

Problems in iOS-Documents-App with Multi-Accounts

Post by hannitrose » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:56 am

Hi!

I've two installations of OnlyOffice (CE and DocumentServer) running. All running fine, but:

When I try to use multible Accounts in the Documents-App (in iOS) it works a few days all right. After a few day of not using the app, i have the following situation:

The "Shared Documents", "MyDocuments" are in the App empty. There are no files! Visiting the Portal via Browser all is fine, the documents are still there.
When I try to logout, the avatar changed to the standard-grey-one.
Adding new documents in the app isn't possible. Nothing happened.

I cleared the cache, log out, log in, terminate the app. Nothing helps.
Same game with the second account.
After that i deleted the (two) Accounts and add the credentials another time: Still empty.

Then I deinstalled the app; downloaded it from the app-store again, started it and: I can login, without inserting my credentials, because they are there, although i deleted they before!
After that, the app is working normally and the documents are accessible in the app.

I can reproduce the steps over and over again. I think there is a problem using this app with multible accounts.

Nice fact: On my private mobile (iOS in the same way) I use the personal (without fee) Portal. On my private mobile i alway used only one account and i had never problems.

Anyone use multible accounts in the documents app and have or had the same problemes?

Greetz,

Carl

Re: Problems in iOS-Documents-App with Multi-Accounts

Post by Carl » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:46 am

Hello,

Please specify if you have Session Lifetime parameter enabled on your portal (Settings => Security => Portal Access). There is a bug connected with that - when the session is over, iOS app doesn't offer a new authorization, but appears to be empty instead. We are working on fixing it.

hannitrose

Post by hannitrose » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:01 am

Carl wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:46 am
Please specify if you have Session Lifetime parameter enabled
Yes. The value is 1440 minutes.

Carl

Post by Carl » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:54 am

Hello,

Please check if the issue appears with Session Lifetime disabled.

hannitrose

Post by hannitrose » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:54 pm

Carl wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:54 am
Hello,

Ok, i will try it. But it's difficult, because i have to find a maintaince window for the service. Stay tuned. ;-)

hannitrose

Post by hannitrose » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:26 pm

hannitrose wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:54 pm
Carl wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:54 am
Hello,

Ok, i will try it. But it's difficult, because i have to find a maintaince window for the service. Stay tuned. ;-)
Ok. I've tested it. Disabling the Session-Timer, the Apps haven't the problems described above. That's a pitty.
The Desktop-Editors have the same problem and can be fixed with the same workaround. :cry: