scrolling to fast

Issues during installation, usage and configuring
mipi

scrolling to fast

Post by mipi » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:21 pm

Hi, I use OnlyOffice on NextCloud. Scrolling speed is extremely high on all of my devices (Mac, iPad Pro and iPhone) while working on some document. So moving finger let say on my iPhone just around 1-2 mm takes me out of the document I am focused on. Is there a way to make this scrolling less sensitive?
Thank you

Alexandre

Re: scrolling to fast

Post by Alexandre » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:56 am

Hello mipi.
Am I right, issue occurs with some particular documents? Could you please attach example of file with similar issue (high scrolling speed). Also, provide us some adiitional information:
1. OS of the server where ONLYOFFICE Document Server is installed.
2. Type of installation of Document Server (docker, exe, deb/rpm).
3. Version of ONLYOFFICE Document Server installed.
4. Please specify the version of Nextcloud connector you are using.
5. Specify iOS version of iPhone and iPad Pro you are using.
6. How did you perform the test? Did you use mobile app or connect to portal via browser?

jagiacone

Re: scrolling to fast

Post by jagiacone » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:37 pm

I too am experiencing this, using the web-based OnlyOffice spreadsheet application (Mac OS, Firefox). I use several cloud accounts with other providers. This is the only one that scrolls this fast. The slightest trackpad movement will send me from Column "A" to Column "BH." This causes the trackpad to be almost unusable, forcing me to use arrow keys to navigate around spreadsheets. Any suggestions would be appreciated.