Nextcloud integration Error

Issues during installation, usage and configuring
iampedro

Nextcloud integration Error

Post by iampedro » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:45 pm

Dear All,

When I am at the window... I have this error..

"GetConvertedUri on check error: Error occurred in the document service: Error while downloading the document file to be converted."

See the attached video below and let me know what you think I should do?

https://christianbrothersautomotive.box ... sx22zpqwdt

Maxim

Re: Nextcloud integration Error

Post by Maxim » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:32 am

Hello iampedro!
1. Did install on two separate servers Nextcloud and Onlyoffice?
2. Why did you browse Document Server via IP? There is a domain name for the Document Server in Onlyoffice settings.
3. Can you send wget to the Nextcloud from the Onlyoffice server and vice versa?

iampedro

Post by iampedro » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:54 pm

Maxim wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:32 am
Hello iampedro!
1. Did install on two separate servers Nextcloud and Onlyoffice? No
2. Why did you browse Document Server via IP? because there is a proxy install that re-directs me back to nextcloud when I type the fully qualified domain. There is a domain name for the Document Server in Onlyoffice settings.(Could access this)
3. Can you send wget to the Nextcloud from the Onlyoffice server and vice versa? Can you give me examples what you mean from the server side if it is on the same server?

Maxim

Post by Maxim » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:10 am

Hello iampedro!
What instaruction you followed to install Document Server?
Can you give me examples what you mean from the server side if it is on the same server?
If it is not docker there is no way to send wget.
If you get "GetConvertedUri on check error: Error occurred in the document service: Error while downloading the document file to be converted." you should configure proxy because Document Server is not able to download file.
Do you get api code of the document server if you browse http(s)://document_server/web-apps/apps/api/documents/api.js?