Questions/problems on Docker
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:02 pm
Hello Onlyoffice Team,
i need you help about, how to get informed about new Docker-Versions from onlyoffice/communityserver, documentserver.
At the page https://hub.docker.com/r/onlyoffice/communityserver/
for example, is only "last pushed: 18 days" ago.
- - How can i get informed about a new version?
- Where is the Changelog, how can i find out if it make sense to update?
- Is is possible to get email notified about new versions?
- is there another info-channel about new releases? (not only major, also minor changes)
Thanks very much in advanced.
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:29 am
Once in a while you will see announcements of new images in Announcements on this forum.
Far more commonly I check for them manually using
https://hub.docker.com/search/?isAutoma ... tarCount=0
as you do. I also check manually using the Docker pull
command to see if updated images exist and then switch (update containers) as needed. I use the installation script and the CE version of OnlyOffice.
I am wondering if something like Watchtower (https://github.com/v2tec/watchtower
) can be used with OnlyOffice to update images and containers automatically as they become available. Does anyone know if it can be employed without messing things up? It has many useful features like handling linked containers and the ability to update itself.