How to recognize additional fonts

Questions/problems on Docker
Babbles

How to recognize additional fonts

Post by Babbles » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:55 am

I want Onlyoffice to recognize additional fonts. I saw the past post below but can't solve it.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19184&p=26195&hilit=font

Execute "documentserver-generate-allfonts.sh" though it is another site.
In the case of the Docker version, I saw information that it is automatically executed when the Docker version is started.
I also run the fc-cache command. I don't recognize adjusting the Docker volume mapping.

Point out further problems.
Currently when I launch Onlyoffice and assign fonts, it doesn't look like the original font style.

How can I perform font mapping?

Best Regards,

Carl

Re: How to recognize additional fonts

Post by Carl » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:25 am

Hello,

Follow this guide to install additional fonts to Document Server:
https://helpcenter.onlyoffice.com/serve ... fonts.aspx

All the steps have to be done inside the Document Server container.

Babbles

Post by Babbles » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:58 am

Of course I'm watching it. I also referred to the following post.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6571

Currently, the font is copied to the container. I enter the container and run documentserver-generate-allfonts.sh and fc-cache -fv.

Even in this state, the situation is complicated. I am testing with Firefox, Brave and Vivaldi and Edge.

Only Brave displays a blank in the font list, and I can specify the font if I enter the font name directly.
In Firefox and Vivaldi and Edge, it is not displayed, and entering the font name directly does not apply.
Of course I clear cache and site settings in all browsers.

I have a trial installation of Arial and Arial Black.
In the case of Vivaldi, Arial and Arial Black are displayed in reverse. When I specify Arial, the typeface becomes thick, and when I specify Arial Black, the typeface becomes thin. It's strange.

It's really difficult.

Babbles

Post by Babbles » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:03 am

I tried a lot and brought it closer to a state similar to Brave in Firefox.
There is a space in the font list as shown in the attached image. But that is not A to Z order. In the case of “A C”, the font after “A” is not a font beginning with B. When I select white space, some fonts are applied and I return to the Nextcloud file list. I can apply a font that is not displayed by entering the font name directly in the font field.
Is there a way to display the font name? Other application(non-Docker) can display font names.

I checked the browser log. I found out that wss errors occurred occasionally. The most common wss errors are "s1plqxgf, nmqkpzz2, Spellcheck". This happens mostly when loading or reload a file.
*This doesn't seem to cause wss errors when selecting fonts.
Attachments
onlyofficefontlist.png
onlyofficefontlist.png (62.03 KiB) Viewed 65 times