Using the Cloud Service with Humhub

Integration questions/issues
Ace2213

Using the Cloud Service with Humhub

Post by Ace2213 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:52 pm

Hi I have a Humhub instance and I'm trying to integrate OnlyOffice into it.

The Humhub module supports the Document Server out of the box, but I don't have a Document Server. I have the Cloud Service.

I wonder if anyone can help me modify Humhub's OnlyOffice module to achieve this.

I've already contacted them and they haven't responded.

Here is the module: https://github.com/humhub-contrib/onlydocuments

MikhailS

Re: Using the Cloud Service with Humhub

Post by MikhailS » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:03 am

Hello.
Unfortunately Cloud Solution cannot be integrated with HumHub.
You can install Open-Source Document Server by this guide and integrate it with HumHub.

Also please note that we did not develop a connector for HumHub, you should look for the instruction on how to integrate it with Document Server on HumHub official website.

Ace2213

Post by Ace2213 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:18 am

I am aware of all of this, MikhaelS. But my interest is specifically using the cloud service. I don't know how to go about modifying the Humhub module to work with the cloud solution, which is why I'm asking here.

Ace2213

Post by Ace2213 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:39 am

I did not come all the way here for public links for shit that everyone knows. Hell, I even included everything you said in my own post.

I asked a very specific question. How can I modify the OnlyOffice module to be used with the cloud service?

Obviously I know you didn't develop it. I never said you did. But forgive me for presuming that you understand how OnlyOffice works and could help me accomplish this.

Carl

Post by Carl » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:22 pm

Hello Ace2213,

As MikhailS mentioned earlier in the thread, document editors from ONLYOFFICE Cloud Solution cannot be integrated with HumHub or any other Document Management System. We restrict access to the Document Server of ONLYOFFICE Cloud Solution. The only way is to install the Document Server on your own machine and integrate it with HumHub.