Using the Cloud Service with Humhub

Integration questions/issues
Ace2213

Using the Cloud Service with Humhub

Post by Ace2213 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:52 pm

Hi I have a Humhub instance and I'm trying to integrate OnlyOffice into it.

The Humhub module supports the Document Server out of the box, but I don't have a Document Server. I have the Cloud Service.

I wonder if anyone can help me modify Humhub's OnlyOffice module to achieve this.

I've already contacted them and they haven't responded.

Here is the module: https://github.com/humhub-contrib/onlydocuments

MikhailS

Re: Using the Cloud Service with Humhub

Post by MikhailS » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:03 am

Hello.
Unfortunately Cloud Solution cannot be integrated with HumHub.
You can install Open-Source Document Server by this guide and integrate it with HumHub.

Also please note that we did not develop a connector for HumHub, you should look for the instruction on how to integrate it with Document Server on HumHub official website.

Ace2213

Post by Ace2213 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:18 am

I am aware of all of this, MikhaelS. But my interest is specifically using the cloud service. I don't know how to go about modifying the Humhub module to work with the cloud solution, which is why I'm asking here.

Ace2213

Post by Ace2213 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:39 am

I did not come all the way here for public links for shit that everyone knows. Hell, I even included everything you said in my own post.

I asked a very specific question. How can I modify the OnlyOffice module to be used with the cloud service?

Obviously I know you didn't develop it. I never said you did. But forgive me for presuming that you understand how OnlyOffice works and could help me accomplish this.