Issue with the size of the application text/icon in the desktop apps (Win/Linux)

Suggestions on website/support/API etc.
ralxx

Issue with the size of the application text/icon in the desktop apps (Win/Linux)

Post by ralxx » Mon May 25, 2020 7:52 pm

I am having an issue with the size of the application text/icon in the desktop apps.

I a,m running the OnlyOffice desktop apps on a FullHD laptop screen. I am using the Windows built-in zoom to display all windows and applications at the level of 150%. This does not apply to the OnlyOffice app, where the text of the app is barely readable. For the text document or spreadsheet this does not cause a problem as OnlyOffice allows to zoom in and out.
The described behaviour I observed on Windows. But there's a similar issue on Linux.

Expected behavour:
  • Windows: When the built-in desktop zoom is applied, OnlyOffice should be able to scale in the same way.
  • Linux: If the interface font size is modified (such as under Gnome > Gnome Tweaks > Font > Interface Text), this should apply to OnlyOffice in the same way.
Screenshots (Windows)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/79cpn9thvmvlu ... e.jpg?dl=0

Alexandre

Re: Issue with the size of the application text/icon in the desktop apps (Win/Linux)

Post by Alexandre » Thu May 28, 2020 8:26 am

Hello ralxx.
We know about this issue. We are planning to fix it in Desktop Editors v.5.6. Unfortunately, I cannot tell the exact time frames of the release at the moment.