Univention Owncloud Problem

Issues during installation and related to database
edvponder

Univention Owncloud Problem

Post by edvponder » Wed May 22, 2019 8:45 am

Hello all,

at first please excuse my bad english.
I am very new to Linux/Unix Systems so i chose the easiest way and downloaded an Univention .ova file with apache, mariadb and owncloud, and made a new VM in our ESXi Cluster.
Owncloud and the Univention Portal is accessable via https over the internet and it works fine. LDAP works aswell and the Users are very happy with this solution.
Now i tried to implement an office suite. So I installed Onlyoffice via the Owncloud Market and the App Center on the Univention Server.
The Document Server is running and i am able to create Documents in owncloud but with some issues. When i create a new document a new tab opens with "Loading, please wait". Nothing more happens here.
When i close the tab and refresh the owncloud tab the document is there and i can open it. When i uncheck the "Open file in new tab" Option in the admin settings i can create a document but it does not open automatically and i have to refresh the page to see the new file.
The Onlyoffice Owncloud App has Version: 2.1.7
On the Univention Server the Onlyoffice Version is: 5.2.4.94
Tested on Windows 10 Client with newest Firefox and Chrome Browser.
Maybe someone experienced similar issues and knows what to do.
Thank you all!

Best Regards
Felix

Maxim

Re: Univention Owncloud Problem

Post by Maxim » Wed May 22, 2019 12:04 pm

Hello!
Please specify what instruction you followed to install Onlyoffice?
I suppose there is no access to the Document server from the Owncloud.

edvponder

Post by edvponder » Wed May 22, 2019 12:18 pm

Hello Maxim,

i just installed the App from the Owncloud Market and installed the Document Server over the App Center on the Univention Server.
Then i changed the Document Server Parameter/Path to the public adress and i tried the local adress aswell.
The Connection between owncloud and the Document Server seems to be ok because i can create documents or am i wrong?
I just have to refresh the site to see the new document or the new tab shows only "Loading, please wait".

Maxim

Post by Maxim » Thu May 23, 2019 7:14 am

Hello!
The Connection between owncloud and the Document Server seems to be ok because i can create documents or am i wrong?
If you can create documents but you do not see editor means that there is no access to the Document server.
Please specify what instruction you followed (provide link to the instruction please).

edvponder

Post by edvponder » Thu May 23, 2019 7:48 am

Hello!
Thanks for xour reply.
I read this article:
https://api.onlyoffice.com/editors/owncloud
For me only the "Configuring ownCloud ONLYOFFICE integration app" Part is important, right?
I just installed the Server via the App Store on the Univention Server and installed the App in OwnCloud via the Market.
Then i changed the Adress.
I can create Documents and i can open them and i can edit them and save them. I can work.
But the new tab only says "Loading, please wait". When i close the tab and refresh the Owncloud Files Page the Document is there and i can work with it.

Maxim

Post by Maxim » Mon May 27, 2019 3:17 pm

Hello!
When you see "Loading" logo try to look at browser console. Maybe you will see errors, in that case make a screenshot with the errors.