Error "Not enough permissions" for editor tabs in random cases.

Tech support for Enterprise Version
rudais

Error "Not enough permissions" for editor tabs in random cases.

Post by rudais » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:29 am

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out random "You do not have enough permissions to edit the file" error messages. That some times triggers
for users when within spreadsheet editor.

This started happening when We upgraded a bit outdated docker enterprise installation to latest (at that point) version.
PS. installed/updated via provided onlyoffice vendor script.

Versions:
DS - 6.2.2.21
CS - 11.1.0.1506

Does this JWT secret suggestion viewtopic.php?f=35&t=24521&p=32352&hili ... ion#p32356 would also also apply in our case?
I can see that they do not match in our installation. But the error only happens sometimes, not with every opened editor tab.

Carl

Re: Error "Not enough permissions" for editor tabs in random cases.

Post by Carl » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:59 am

Hello rudais,

Please update the Document Server to version 6.3 and check if the issue occurs again.

If it does, please ask the users to specify the scenario of how the issue is reproduced. Are there any specific actions that trigger the error in the spreadsheet editor?

Also send me web.files.log from the Community Server log directory and the whole converter and docservice log folders from Document Server log directory after reproducing the issue.

rudais

Re: Error "Not enough permissions" for editor tabs in random cases.

Post by rudais » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:57 am

Hello Carl,

Updated DS yesterday. Will see what feedback I get from users now.

If we end up needing to send collected logs to you. Then I presume that we should send them via
"Contact support form" from main website, not here in forum?