onlyoffice.socket missing

Tech support for Enterprise Version
kiar

onlyoffice.socket missing

Post by kiar » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:49 am

Hello,

I had a serious problem yesterday with our installation : the server suddenly sent a 502 error ( I don't really know why ).
Our installation is enterprise version with docker in debian.
After investigating the community container, the socket /var/run/onlyoffice/onlyoffice.socket was missing ( too many requests ? ), and I was not able to recreate this socket. I rolled back a backup, and now it's all fine, but how can I recover this error ( maybe next time ? ) without rolling back a backup ?

Thanks !

Andrew

Re: onlyoffice.socket missing

Post by Andrew » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:19 pm

Hello kiar,

How much time have you waited before making any manipulations with your server? 502 error could be connected with Mono and portal should be back operational automatically from seconds to couple of minutes. Please send us Community Server logs from /app/onlyoffice/CommunityServer/logs folder in archive to analyze this issue.

kiar

Re: onlyoffice.socket missing

Post by kiar » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:49 am

Hello Andrew !

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't see your answer.
How much time have you waited before making any manipulations with your server? 502 error could be connected with Mono and portal should be back operational automatically from seconds to couple of minutes.
Generally, OnlyOffice needs 10~15min to start on our server, and I waited about 45min.
I reinstalled a backup ( virtual machine in proxmox ), so I lost the logs ... and without logs it's not possible to analyze the situation, ok :)

I will watch this.