Editing a word document (.docx) edited online with the "ONLYOFFICE Personal" program does not work.

Any issues about docs (uploading, editing and etc.)
Adrian

Editing a word document (.docx) edited online with the "ONLYOFFICE Personal" program does not work.

Post by Adrian » Mon May 13, 2019 1:28 pm

In the gdrive account, select "+ New" then go to "More" and choose "ONLYOFFICE Personal".
I write the name of the document that appears on the gdrive page.
I edit the newly created document and close it after the "ONLYOFFICE Personal" program signals that it has saved the document that is done automatically.
Press the F5 key to refresh the browser page, then right click on the newly created file and choose the "Preview" option but an empty document appears.
If I open it with "ONLYOFFICE Personal", everything I edited appears, even if I open it from other computers or other browsers.
I work in gdrive with "ONLYOFFICE Personal" since 2013 and found that in October 2018 I have files that with the option "Preview the empty document appears but if I open it with" ONLYOFFICE Personal "I display the correct content.
Please help me with this situation.
Thank you

Maxim

Re: Editing a word document (.docx) edited online with the "ONLYOFFICE Personal" program does not work.

Post by Maxim » Tue May 14, 2019 10:38 am

Hello!
We have detected the problem! Thank you for the imformation! We will try to fix fix as soon as possible.