so :

how get the version i used :
How upgarde this version

thanks
Issa

Re: How to Update docker version ?

Postby Carl » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:53 am

Hello,

You can use the command docker ps to display all running docker containers with their versions.

Please specify the ONLYOFFICE product you are using: Community/Enterprise Edition or just Community/Document Server?
Carl

Postby Merc » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:34 pm

Hello Carl,

I run the Community Edition (CE) version of the server under Ubuntu 16.04. When I do upgrades I use the following:

Code: Select all
sudo bash opensource-install.sh -ims false -cc oo-comm-serv -dc oo-docu-serv -u true

where oo-comm-serv and oo-docu-serv are the names of the Community and Document servers. I do not use the Mail server.

I get the opensource-install.sh script from

Code: Select all
wget http://download.onlyoffice.com/install/opensource-install.sh

The questions I have are:

1) Should I preferentially stop the OnlyOffice server before running the update string (above)?

2) Should I update the script opensource-install.sh before I run the upgrade or is the script pretty much cast in concrete and set? If it does get changed do you know how to see when it gets updated?

-Thank you
Merc

Postby Alexander_mb » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:56 am

Hello Merc,

1. You do not need to stop the containers, script will do everything automatically.

2. The script does not require any updates. It will install the latest versions of ONLYOFFICE components, as the repositories with the latest versions are indicated in it.
Alexander_mb

Postby Merc » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:55 pm

Hello Alexander_mb,

Regarding 2), is it suggested that a fresh copy of opensource-install.sh be downloaded before updating the CE version of the server? Does that script ever get updated itself?

-Thanks
Merc

Postby Alexander_mb » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:33 am

Hello Merc,

No, you don't need to download the fresh copy of the script. The commands stated in the script tell him always to install the latest versions of ONLYOFFICE components independently for how long ago the script was downloaded.
Alexander_mb

Return to Docker Version