Try the fastest and simplest way to install ONLYOFFICE

Invoice template?

Invoice template?

Postby vvlada » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:05 pm

Can you share some details on how can we customize Invoice look - how to change template and add some additional information, like TAX ID or format address in a differen way? Also, how can we change "Invoice" to "Quote" for example?
vvlada

Two "Tax" fields in invoices?

Postby vvlada » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 pm

Hello,

When adding products to the invoice there are two "tax" columns - why? Can we customize this and how (to have only one tax, for example)?

Best regards,
Vladimir Vucinic
vvlada

Re: Invoice template?

Postby Dean » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:05 pm

Hello,

It is impossible unfortunately in the current versions.
Dean

Postby Shiwer » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:42 am

vvlada wrote:Can you share some details on how can we customize Invoice look - how to change template and add some additional information, like TAX ID or format address in a differen way? Also, how can we change "Invoice" to "Quote" for example?

I need exactly that.

I would really appreciate to be able to change the invoice template change the label names, the design, add text etc.

Also it would be nice to add forms like Invoices, for example to be able to automate Quotes which is for us a real pain for us today. This software looks really great, the design is nice and I think we're going to be a lot more organized which is necessary for our small association. I didn't found on the api where we could add those features.

Do you have any information about the next releases? Is it possible to create it with the api ? Did you found a way out ?

Thanks
Shiwer

Postby vvlada » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:14 pm

No, I was not able to find out how to customize Invoice, and I still looking if anyone know how this can be done?
vvlada

Postby Maxim » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:52 am

Hello!
Unfortunately but for now there is no customization of invoice.
Maxim

Return to Miscellaneous