Try the fastest and simplest way to install ONLYOFFICE

Calendar - editing recurring event

Calendar - editing recurring event

Postby simona.prikrylova » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:44 pm

Hello, I created a recurring event. I would like to edit just the only one of those existing events in the serie (e.g. edit place/time). When I select that I want to apply it for "this event only", so the place/time will change in each event in the serie. Please, could you tell me where is the problem? Thanks. Simona Prikrylova
simona.prikrylova

Re: Calendar - editing recurring event

Postby Maxim » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:36 am

Hello simona.prikrylova!
When I select that I want to apply it for "this event only"

Please attach screenshot please of the option "this event only", i cannot find it.
If you have created recurring event serie there is no option to change one of them only.
Maxim

Postby simona.prikrylova » Fri May 04, 2018 9:23 am

Hello, Maxim, thank you for your answer. I'm sorry, I was wrong, you're right. "This event only" in the menu can be applied only if you delete one existing event from the serie but can not be used to edit one existing event in the serie. However, it is a very important function. It is obvious that the events in the serie will change, e.g. time/day/place. I use Google Calendar and there can be applied "this event only" for both deleting and also editing one existing event in the serie. I use it very often and it's the only one lack in the Onlyoffice Calendar. Please, take my suggestion into account for future updates in Calendar/Onlyoffice. Thank you :-). Simona
simona.prikrylova

Postby Maxim » Sun May 06, 2018 10:21 am

Hello simona.prikrylova!
However, it is a very important function. It is obvious that the events in the serie will change, e.g. time/day/place.

Yes, you are right! I will redirect your feedback to our developers.
Maxim

Return to Miscellaneous