Try the fastest and simplest way to install ONLYOFFICE

ControlPanel

Questions/problems on Docker

ControlPanel

Postby fred80 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:13 pm

Hello

I try to install controlPanel docker version to work with my community/document server edition.

I have launched my community server with this options :

#!/bin/bash

NET="--net onlyoffice"
PORTS="-p 80:80 -p 5222:5222 -p 443:443"
VOLUMES="-v /opt/onlyoffice/data:/var/www/onlyoffice/Data -v /opt/onlyoffice/logs:/var/log/onlyoffice -v /opt/onlyoffice/DocumentServer/data:/var/www/onlyoffice/DocumentServerData -v /opt/ControlPanel/data:/var/www/onlyoffice-controlpanel/Data -v /opt/ControlPanel/logs:/var/log/onlyoffice-controlpanel"
VARIABLES="-e DOCUMENT_SERVER_PORT_80_TCP_ADDR=onlyoffice-document-server_EE -e CONTROL_PANEL_PORT_80_TCP=80 -e CONTROL_PANEL_PORT_80_TCP_ADDR=onlyoffice-control-panel -e MYSQL_SERVER_HOST="172.30.185.214" -e MYSQL_SERVER_PORT="3306" -e MYSQL_SERVER_DB_NAME=onlyofficeEE -e MYSQL_SERVER_USER=onlyoffice -e MYSQL_SERVER_PASS=***********"

docker run -i -t -d --restart=always --name onlyoffice-community-server $NET $PORTS $VOLUMES $VARIABLES onlyoffice4enterprise/communityserver-ee:8.9.2.14

And I have launched controlPanel with :

docker run --net onlyoffice -i -t -d --restart=always --name onlyoffice-control-panel \
-v /var/run/docker.sock:/var/run/docker.sock \
-v /opt/onlyoffice/CommunityServer/data:/app/onlyoffice/CommunityServer/data \
-v /opt/onlyoffice/DocumentServer/data:/app/onlyoffice/DocumentServer/data \
-v /opt/onlyoffice/ControlPanel/data:/var/www/onlyoffice-controlpanel/Data \
-v /opt/onlyoffice/ControlPanel/logs:/var/log/onlyoffice-controlpanel \
-e DOCUMENT_SERVER_EXTERNAL=true \
-e COMMUNITY_SERVER_EXTERNAL=true \
onlyoffice4enterprise/controlpanel-ee:1.6.1.91

But I dont see controlPanel in the community portal ...

Thanks
fred80

Re: ControlPanel

Postby Maxim » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:33 am

Hello!
Please specify what server's OS you're using. I suppose that there is no connection between containers. If you try to install OnlyOffice containers on different servers see info here. If it's not and you tried to install containers separately on one machine than try to reinstall using script.
Maxim

Re: ControlPanel

Postby fred80 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:58 pm

The issue is resolved, the control panel appears some seconds after I put the licence with the GUI ...

Thx
fred80

Return to Docker Version