Try the fastest and simplest way to install ONLYOFFICE

Where to put the licence

Questions/problems on Docker

Where to put the licence

Postby fred80 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:47 am

Hello

We have buyed a licence for enterprise edition.
I have installed document-server and community server with docker version.

I think the licence is not installed, and that we have the free version.

I have mapped the directory externally (mysql and data) and I have put the data of free edition in this version.

Where must I put de licence key ?

Actually I put It in the "/opt/onlyoffice/DocumentServer/data" with is mapped from the document server container "/var/www/onlyoffice/DocumentServerData".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In example, the script I have launched :

NET="--net onlyoffice"
PORTS="-p 80:80 -p 5222:5222 -p 443:443"
VOLUMES="-v /opt/onlyoffice/data:/var/www/onlyoffice/Data -v /opt/onlyoffice/logs:/var/log/onlyoffice -v /opt/onlyoffice/DocumentServer/data:/var/www/onlyoffice/DocumentServerData"
VARIABLES="-e DOCUMENT_SERVER_PORT_80_TCP_ADDR=onlyoffice-document-server_EE -e MYSQL_SERVER_HOST="IP" -e MYSQL_SERVER_PORT="3306" -e MYSQL_SERVER_DB_NAME=onlyofficeEE -e MYSQL_SERVER_USER=onlyoffice -e MYSQL_SERVER_PASS=***************"

docker run -i -t -d --restart=always --name onlyoffice-community-server-20161115 $NET $PORTS $VOLUMES $VARIABLES onlyoffice4enterprise/communityserver-ee:8.9.2.14
fred80

Re: Where to put the licence

Postby Maxim » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:25 pm

Hello!
Yes, if you mapped the directory you put the licence /app/onlyoffice/DocumentServer/data
In case if directory is not mapped you put the licence /var/www/onlyoffice/documentserver/Data inside the Document Server container.
Maxim

Return to Docker Version