Try the fastest and simplest way to install ONLYOFFICE

Can't open documents

Questions/problems on Docker

Can't open documents

Postby Getterac7 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:47 pm

I'm having problems opening documents in the editor with the error message:
The document could not be saved. Please check connection settings or contact your administrator. When you click the 'OK' button, you will be prompted to download the document.

Followed a few seconds later by:
Download failed.
Press "OK" to return to document list.

See here:

Here's the steps I followed to install the integration edition in docker on CentOS 7.2:

Code: Select all
$ sudo su
# docker run -i -t -d -p 80:80 \
    -v /app/onlyoffice/DocumentServer/cache:/var/lib/onlyoffice/documentserver/App_Data/cache/files  \
    -v /app/onlyoffice/DocumentServer/logs:/var/log/onlyoffice  \
    -v /app/onlyoffice/DocumentServer/data:/var/www/onlyoffice/Data  onlyoffice/documentserver-integration
# docker exec $(sudo docker ps -q) sudo supervisorctl start onlyoffice-documentserver:example

Here's the error log output:
Code: Select all
/app/onlyoffice/DocumentServer/logs/documentserver/docservice/out.log --

[2016-10-10 16:27:43.080] [ERROR] nodeJS - postData error: docId = -93598166;url = http://192.168.0.154/example/track?useraddress=192.168.0.131&filename=sample.docx;data = {"key":"-93598166","status":4,"actions":[{"type":0,"userid":"uid-1"}]}
Error: connect EHOSTUNREACH 192.168.0.154:80
    at Object.exports._errnoException (util.js:907:11)
    at exports._exceptionWithHostPort (util.js:930:20)
    at TCPConnectWrap.afterConnect [as oncomplete] (net.js:1077:14)

If you guys could point me in the right direction, it would be very helpful.
Thanks!
Getterac7

Re: Can't open documents

Postby Maxim » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:39 pm

As we see there is a problem to save or to edit the file by the document editing service, it could happen due to firewall or /app/onlyoffice have no necessary permissions to edit the file. Please check out firewall and set 777 permission on /app/onlyoffice. According to your log file "Error: connect EHOSTUNREACH 192.168.0.154:80" this is the main problem. There is no access for the document editing service to edit the file. It means that 192.168.0.154 host can't edit the file because of lack of permissions or firewall on host machine stops the process to edit. Please see more information here https://api.onlyoffice.com/editors/troubleshooting. And if you still have the problem please inform us.
Maxim

Return to Docker Version