Try the fastest and simplest way to install ONLYOFFICE

The Downloaded excel is not the latest version

Questions/problems on Docker

The Downloaded excel is not the latest version

Postby Carrie » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:37 pm

Hello,
Just as the document https://helpcenter.onlyoffice.com/serve ... rated.aspx said,
I have installed all the docker version servers(Community Server, Document Server, Mail Server) integrated ,and my server's system is Ubuntu 16.04,8GB RAM,8 GHz CPU.
When I downloaded the .xlsx file just after having edited it on the spreadsheet editor,I found that the excel is not the latest online version,and it seems like it is a earlier version.Why?And the version history is still the earlier version.Why?What should I do to ensure that every time I can get the latest version by downloading it from website?
Looking forward to your reply,thanks!
pic.png
pic.png (223.79 KiB) Viewed 144 times
Carrie

Re: The Downloaded excel is not the latest version

Postby Carl » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:05 am

Hello,

Probably you have downloaded the document right after closing the editor. The version of the document is built in about 10 seconds so we'd recommend to wait a bit and then download the file. You can check that the version is built by the Updated [date and time] caption under the file title. If the changes in files are not saved at all on your portal, please specify the versions of ONLYOFFICE components you installed.
Carl

Return to Docker Version