Try the fastest and simplest way to install ONLYOFFICE

Co-editing issues

Questions/problems on Docker

Co-editing issues

Postby dtatay » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:55 am

Hi all;

We have a Nextcloud techme VM an a Docker image running document server.

Well, sometimes one user cant co-edit determined xlsx file but other users can co-edit.
When the issue comes you can change the browser the public IP/location or the computer but nothing helps to fix it. Only recreating the file do the trick.

Please help i tried everything.

thanks in advance.
dtatay

Re: Co-editing issues

Postby Maxim » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:20 pm

Hello dtatay!
Does user get any error message? What happens while he is trying to edit the file?
Maxim

Postby dtatay » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:33 am

Well there is no any error in nexcloud.log or error.log or docker logs and the file can be edited but the changes are not reflected in other connected to the file users. The currently users connected users info in the button of the editor is missing in the user with the error but in the other users is present.
To resolve this i have to download the files, rename, upload again and rename to original.
thanks.
dtatay

Postby dtatay » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:30 am

I have noticed that the error only occurs when the file is under a shared folder created by https://apps.nextcloud.com/apps/groupfolders
dtatay

Postby Maxim » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:06 pm

Hello dtatay!
There are no groups in Onlyoffice application and maybe because of it there is a problem with user rights and as a result someone can edit and another one cannot edit a file..
Maxim

Return to Docker Version