Try the fastest and simplest way to install ONLYOFFICE

Nextcloud App 11.0.4 Warning Document opening

Questions/problems on Docker

Nextcloud App 11.0.4 Warning Document opening

Postby Taste » Thu May 18, 2017 11:37 am

Hi,
i hope this Thread is right here. I updated the OO App on my NC 11 and now i cant edit existing Documents in Browser. I got a warning and have to to download the file. If i create a new file it gets opened in Browser with OO. After closing and reoppening its ok too, but not for existing files. Any idea?
Error Message is " The document could not be saved. Please check connectionsettings or ...." Settings ok, as before, while i have to reopen the settings and save again in NC. Before i got a connection error message.

edit: i filled out new fields under Advanced server settings and saved it successfull, but same problem. i cant edit existing documents in browser.
Taste

Re: Nextcloud App 11.0.4 Warning Document opening

Postby Maxim » Thu May 18, 2017 1:09 pm

Hello Taste!
Send us logs please of Nextcloud Server.
Maxim

Postby Taste » Thu May 18, 2017 1:51 pm

Hi Maxim,
i have to add, that i can see the document behind the warning message, but it will closed as far as i click on ok of the message button.
I have Error in GUI after Update of the App, since that no more errors:
Error onlyoffice CommandRequest on check error: Error occurred in the document service: Error while downloading the document file to be converted.
Error onlyoffice CommandRequest on check error: Error occurred in the document service: Error while downloading the document file to be converted.

edit: to top that - i downloaded the file, let it on the server, reuploaded the same file and override it, and it works ...!!!
Taste

Postby Taste » Thu May 18, 2017 3:09 pm

Hi,
next problem i saw. I only update the App OO in latest Version on latest NC. For aprox. 15 Days i startet the installation and the docker container. After now updating the app, i notice that my .xlsx which i worked on each day, has a effective from for 15 days. So all my editing and informations are gone. I dont have this in Version, its from for 15 Days and not on my Win10 Notebook on which i sync it. So it seems there are some cache active and it is cleared whith the update of the up or saving the new settings under administration :( i am disappointed and this does never happen.
Taste

Postby Taste » Thu May 18, 2017 4:09 pm

Hi,
after Update App in NC i found out, that my documents not saved. I reopened the doc after aprox. 2 hours and nothing was saved. My settings as follow:
Document Editing Service address: https://domain.tld:port
Settings for new Optionis now:
Document Editing Service address for internal rewquest from the server: https://domain.tld:port
Server address for internal requests fromthe Document Editing Service: https://cloud.domain.tld

This is what i can save and solve the initial Warning. The Problem now - rewriting the Document from the Docker Container to NC seems not working.
Taste

Postby Taste » Fri May 19, 2017 7:51 am

Hi,
i tested again and created a OO .docx Document in Browser (Chrome). All seems ok, i can open the document and the text exists. If i now start my Win10 with nextcloud client, doc document is syncted, but without text ?!
Thats frustrating.
Taste

Postby Maxim » Fri May 19, 2017 8:26 am

Hello Taste!
NextCloud must be accessible from the Document Server.
Check this URL
Accessible URL from Document Server.png
Accessible URL from Document Server.png (21.12 KiB) Viewed 841 times
Maxim

Postby Taste » Fri May 19, 2017 9:42 am

Hi,
as i wrote i have setup this, but how can i check if Nextcloud Server is accessible from Document Server? If you mean to call the Document Server URL, than i got a success response. I asked my self which option i have to entered where, perhaps this is the problem. But this would not explain, why all editing in the cloud isnt correct write back to Nextcloud, since my Client has an old Version. Its the Version from first uploading the document to the NC. Sincet that, 15 Days, i edit the Document each Day and all are gone....
Taste

Postby Taste » Wed May 24, 2017 9:06 am

Hi,
it seems to be a problem with the Cert. I have copied the one from the domain.tld but it seems to be the wrong one. I have to check this... Perhaps there should be an clear error for he user and not seems as it works..but it didnt.
Taste

Postby Maxim » Wed May 24, 2017 9:14 am

Hello Taste!
Did you try to run application without SSL certs?
Maxim

Next

Return to Docker Version