Try the fastest and simplest way to install ONLYOFFICE

ONLYOFFICE Server version for internal use

Suggestions on Document Server Installation/Functionality

ONLYOFFICE Server version for internal use

Postby ChoreJim » Mon May 22, 2017 3:46 pm

Good day folks,

ONLYOFFICE looks like the perfect solution for our small company. After some research I understand that the Community version is open source and available to organisations up to 20 people.

At the moment we are 25-26 artists working on an internal server, without access to Internet. We are using another open source solution for our documents and spreadsheets, but we keep bump into issues. People leave files open and we cannot edit them, countless backups and duplicates make things look messy and we want to go for a more cleaner approach.

Being aware that our number of employees is a bit over the membership number limit of the Community Edition, I checked the Prices for the Enterprise edition and found the 50 members deal a bit on the pricey side. Although I respect the work of others and the reality that there are not so many similar solutions out there, I still have to ask this.

Considering we do not need the Portal features, only the Document Server for using it mostly with spreadsheets, is there an option to install that, thus avoiding the Portal features and the price that comes with that?

Thank you for your understanding and may the gods of the offices shine upon you.

Best,
Jim
ChoreJim

Re: ONLYOFFICE Server version for internal use

Postby Maxim » Tue May 23, 2017 7:17 am

Hello Jim!
It would be great if you contact us via email sales@onlyoffice.com. I think we can find a solution for you.
Maxim

Return to Document Server