Try the fastest and simplest way to install ONLYOFFICE

Rotating values in spreadsheet doesn't help much

Suggestions on Document Server Installation/Functionality

Rotating values in spreadsheet doesn't help much

Postby Moinois » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:10 pm

Hi,

I entered dates in cells and to reduce the width it needs I tried to rotate it. The date is rotated but it doesn't seem to adhere to the rotation since the cell is still as wide as it was before. If I try to narrow it manually the value becomes hash-signs as if it doesn't fit. Also, the date is a bit misaligned in the cell (it is too far down) Can you take a look at this?

If I do the same with text it kind of work, but if I double click the cell header to adjust the width of the cell it also thinks that the text isn't rotated and makes the column much wider than is necessary.

Best regards,
Magnus
Moinois

Re: Rotating values in spreadsheet doesn't help much

Postby Maxim » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:25 am

Hello Magnus!
Great thanks for your notification. I've redirected your note to our developers team.
Maxim

Postby Moinois » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:59 pm

By the way, I'm using this forum as some sort of bug report/suggestions site. Is that the proper channel or is there any other way that directly ties in to the dev team? Or is this just fine with you to go via you guys?
Moinois

Postby Maxim » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:22 pm

Magnus we need your help and everyone who noticed smth wrong! Thanks to you (to your post) we have detected two bugs. This forum is dedicated to issues and bugs! That's why feel free to post here or send us support@onlyoffice.com your suggestions and bugs .
Maxim

Postby Moinois » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:08 am

Alright, good! I'll keep it coming then. 8-)
Moinois

Return to Document Server