Try the fastest and simplest way to install ONLYOFFICE

Attaching common documents to company/person/project

Suggestions on Community Server Installation/Functionality

Attaching common documents to company/person/project

Postby Moinois » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:16 pm

Hi again,

Another inquiry/suggestion; I've tried to figure out how to attach documents from the document server to CRM companies/persons as well to projects without any success. I presume that it isn't possible? I can create and upload files but I would like to be able to connect documents that is already created. Is this possible today? If not, is this a feature that you could consider, since it would help us greatly. Or should we perhaps work in some other way? Do a pdf of the file that is supposed to be sent and upload that as a snapshot of the file sent?

How did you expect the possibility to attach files to a person/company/project to be used? Please elaborate.

Best regards,
Magnus
Moinois

Re: Attaching common documents to company/person/project

Postby Maxim » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:51 pm

Hello Moinois!
Thank you for your suggestion!
I can say surely that we are going to implement that feature but cannot say when, it's on our roadmap.
But for now you can upload files to "Projects" or create folders in "Projects".

How did you expect the possibility to attach files to a person/company/project to be used?

You can share your docs with those users who need it or you think that they need these files.
The main point of OnlyOffice is to give possibility to do collaborative editing of docs.
Maxim

Return to Community Server