Try the fastest and simplest way to install ONLYOFFICE

Document Server Integration - Config Documentation

Document Server Integration - Config Documentation

Postby dmkash » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:30 pm

Is there any documentation on the config file /etc/onlyoffice/documentserver/default.json other than the security settings (https://api.onlyoffice.com/editors/signature/)?
dmkash

Re: Document Server Integration - Config Documentation

Postby Maxim » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:18 am

Hello dmkash!
Please specify what exactly you want to know? We will try to explain.
Maxim

Re: Document Server Integration - Config Documentation

Postby dmkash » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:58 pm

Hi! Thank you!!
  • The 'log' section -- is this to configure a debug log or something? I am using the Docker image and I have mounted volumes on the host at /app/onlyoffice (as suggested in the instructions) and I see several different logs. They are generally helpful, but in testing you can never get enough information ;)
  • The 'storage' section -- I'm assuming this is for saving the cached changes before they are sent to my storage service implementation? Can this be configured to use a Redis cluster or something?
  • services.CoAuthoring.server.mode -- It is set to 'development' by default it looks like. Would this be set to something else with a licensed version of the server in production? What are the differences?
  • services.CoAuthoring.server.edit_singleton -- What does this do?
  • services.CoAuthoring.autoAssembly -- This is disabled currently. What does it do?
  • services.CoAuthoring.expire.forcesave -- If I reduce this number, will the cached changes made by users be sent to my storage service implementation more often?
  • services.CoAuthoring.ipfilter -- Can I use this to ensure the OnlyOffice server will only accept requests made from the IP addresses of my app servers?
  • services.CoAuthoring.secret.inbox -- What are the "file" and "tenants" configuration options for? Does this allow reading in the secret from a file? (similar question for the outbox secret, too)
  • services.CoAuthoring.secret.sessions -- What is this secret used for?
  • services.CoAuthoring.plugins.uri -- If I set this to an empty string will it remove the plugins menu in the editor? If not, is there a way to do so?
  • license.license_file -- This is set to an empty string. I have a 30-day trial license file and I have that in the /app/onlyoffice/DocumentServer/data directory. Does an empty string mean it is using a default path?
dmkash

Return to Miscellaneous