Try the fastest and simplest way to install ONLYOFFICE

Change Emails Templates Variables

Change Emails Templates Variables

Postby ShadowMonster » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:37 pm

Hi

I set-up few days little complicated installation of onlyoffice on private intranet connected to separated internet servers over apache proxy (load balancer) with VPN. Everything work ok. I have last issue with emails notifications send to users with have urls links point to balance member server over local ip address so users cannot access it after click on it. I found that all email templates are in ResourcePatterns etc. but is the a way to overwrite variables: $__VirtualRootPath to set my proxy url cause it seams like $__VirtualRootPath is taken automatically from some Gloabal Variables.

Regards
ShadowMonster

Re: Change Emails Templates Variables

Postby ShadowMonster » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:34 pm

At the moment I solve this by using bod_checks and header_checks replace rules in postfix but that is not optimized solution
ShadowMonster

Postby Dean » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:56 pm

Did you try to setup a Custom DNS? It may help you.
Dean

Postby ShadowMonster » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:00 pm

No that not help.

Let me little more explain my configuration maybe then You will be able help me.

So we have 2 domains (one for document-server and second for community-server) it looks like that:

cloud.domain.com |public IP| with is server visible on internet -> apache proxy with load balancer pointing to c1.domain.com (and c2.domains.com but both use same VPN IP's with correct port) like c1.domain.com:8080 with is a server not visible on internet
Same situation for document server.

So email as also in some places in onlyoffice UI installation show c1.domain.com:8080 insetad of cloud.domain.com what is wrong cause from internet nobody is able access VPN IP only the main server with is connected to VPN network.

We use LInux installation (no Docker). It was not easy set-up it with that configuration but basically we make it almost without problems. The only thing with we change is socket for monoserver in DocService.conf and nginx to /socket=tcp:10.0.0.123:9000 where 10.0.0.123 is a VPN IP cause with standard setting we always get connection refuse.

I'm Sys-Admin and Programmer but I never have occasion work with monoserver and ASPx on Linux.

Regards
ShadowMonster

Postby Dean » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:23 pm

Well, we can advise you to post http header from balanser with these settings:
X_REWRITER_URL http://cloud.domain.com

Nginx is set up in the following way:

fastcgi_param HTTP_X_REWRITER_URL $scheme://$http_host;
Dean

Postby ShadowMonster » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:44 pm

Thank You - that did the job :)