Try the fastest and simplest way to install ONLYOFFICE

How to connect Document server using token?

How to connect Document server using token?

Postby smrekca » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:55 pm

Hello,

I'm new to this forum, I just hope you'll be able to help me.

I have Document server and Community server installed each on its own virtual machine. I'm using Ubuntu 16.04 on both servers. I installed everthing manually - didn't use docker or any script.
Everything is working great (I can even open and edit documents from inside Community server).

But if I want to use token (using this instructions: https://api.onlyoffice.com/editors/signature), to secure communication between servers then I can't open or edit documents any more - I get an error "The document security token is not correctly formed. Please contact your Document Server administrator.".

So what do I need to do on the Community server side to enable this token - how to even create token? I've been searching for solution online for several days now and couldn't find one.

For example - I also have owncloud server installed and I'm using the same Document server. And if I set up this token on Document server, I have the ability to enter key inside owncloud - I dont have this option on Community server.

Please help!

Thanks, smrekca
smrekca

Re: How to connect Document server using token?

Postby Maxim » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:48 am

Hello smrekca!
We have already implemented this feature for the Community Server but it's on testing period now. As test ends we will prepare the documentation how to implement it.
Maxim

Postby smrekca » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:04 am

Thanks!

Just a rough estimate - this testing and documentation will be done in more or less then a month, and where will I wind this documentation?

Smrekca.
smrekca

Postby Alexander_mb » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:31 pm

Hello Smrekca,

This feature is being tested now on the Enterprise Edition. All the documentation will be soon available in our Help Center.
Alexander_mb

Return to Miscellaneous