Yes, for sure, you can make user an admin to create projects. To do it, please:
- switch to the portal settings choosing the Settings option in the top menu
- select the Access Rights option on the left-side panel
- click the Show link next to the Administrators caption
- click the Choose user link under the list of administrators
- select a person or several persons at once from the existing users/guests or create a new administrator right here by clicking the Create new profile link
Yes, you can edit files only if you use Document Server.
Please find documentation and instructions for installing and connecting it here: (Please note, that it must be installed on the separate server from the Community)http://helpcenter.onlyoffice.com/server/linux/document/linux-installation.aspxhttp://helpcenter.onlyoffice.com/server/linux/document/connect-document-server.aspx