Try the fastest and simplest way to install ONLYOFFICE

Language keeps autochanging.

Any issues about docs (uploading, editing and etc.)

Language keeps autochanging.

Postby Nalaurien » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:03 pm

im typing a document and its changing my language settings to Canada english, which would be ok if it weren't for the fact that it seems to select every single word as misspelled, ok whatever, i select english us as the document language, ctrl+a the whole document and select english us as the text language and off i go. for the first two letters it auto changes to Canada english again. and no matter what i do it keep changing to that language for anything i type. really frustrating.

if i change the document language and also change the language of all the text on the document why is it even bothering to change it back? is there a higher setting than the document setting for language in a file???
Nalaurien

Re: Language keeps autochanging.

Postby Maxim » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:27 am

Hello Nalaurien!
Please specify what the Onlyoffice installation do you use? Community or Enterprise Edition? Docker or not? What is the version of Document Server?
Maxim

Re: Language keeps autochanging.

Postby Nalaurien » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:34 pm

Currently my server is down, so at the moment it is just using the desktop client. Might that be the issue? does the server save the language choice? If so this might be a bug. Current client v 4.3.2.320
Nalaurien

Return to Documents