Try the fastest and simplest way to install ONLYOFFICE

File upload issues

Any issues about docs (uploading, editing and etc.)

File upload issues

Postby kevinb » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:37 pm

Hey all. I have the latest community version for windows installed on windows 2012 standard on 8TB of drive space. The system has been working fine for the past few months and there is only a handful of users on it. However, about a week ago all of the sudden the users started getting portal out of space errors when trying to upload. The total size used by onlyoffice according to the stats area is about 1TB, and indeed windows still shows about 6TB free on the C drive. I can copy files to and from the server drive share under windows itself no problem, so this is only happening under Onlyoffice. Is there some arbitrary limitation that tells it to stop working after 1TB of uploads?? I can find no setting within onlyoffice that specifies a space used maximum either globally or under an individual user. Any ideas why it's refusing to allow uploads when there is plenty of free space? I really need to get this working again for the users. Is there some undocumented setting I need to know about somewhere? Thanks all.

Kevin
kevinb

Re: File upload issues

Postby Carl » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:29 am

Hello Kevin,

Since the version 9.6.1 the maximum available space is 10TB by default, but it is set so only when you perform a clean installation. In one of the following releases we will make it so that the space increases during update as well.

As for now, you can manually expand the available space of your portal in MySQL onlyoffice database (credentials can be found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascensio System SIA\CommunityServer\WebStudio\web.connections):

1. select * from tenants_quota;
2. update tenants_quota set max_total_size=10995116277760 where name="default";
Carl

Return to Documents