Try the fastest and simplest way to install ONLYOFFICE

Users Can't Move/Copy to Project from My Documents

Any issues about docs (uploading, editing and etc.)

Users Can't Move/Copy to Project from My Documents

Postby jbernard » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:10 pm

I have setup an ONLYOFFICE community server and have a few users. I setup a project for what we are working on, but everyone except me (I'm the admin) is unable to move files uploaded to their My Documents into the project. They are able to upload and create files directly in the project, but even then, once the file is in the project, they can't move it to another location within the project, such as a different subfolder. I have looked everywhere I can think of for the permission setting to correct this, but I have been unable to find anything. If I can do it as admin, surely there is a way for non-admin users to move/copy files without downloading and re-uploading to another location. I'm really hoping there is just some permission setting I have missed somewhere.

Info that may or may not be important:
* All the users are on the project team and have all access rights.
* The project is private.
* I (the admin) am not the Project Manager.
* I can confirm users are able to create, upload, edit, and delete within the project.
* We have not started trying to use any of the project management tools yet, so the project is currently a glorified document directory in practice.
* I am running community server version 9.6.0.593
jbernard

Re: Users Can't Move/Copy to Project from My Documents

Postby Maxim » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:33 am

Hello jbernard!
Give them necessary permissions.
Access Rights - ONLYOFFICE.png
Access Rights - ONLYOFFICE.png (10.1 KiB) Viewed 428 times
Maxim

Return to Documents