We are pleased to announce the release of the latest available version of ONLYOFFICE in Open Source.
The new version of Document Server 4.0 includes such features as:
- commenting and integrated chat;
- fast real-time co-editing like in Google Docs;
- reviewing and tracking changes;
- version history;
- text art;
- named ranges;
- formula language and regional settings;
- adding, removing and modifying the available styles.
Also an update to Community Server to version 8.9 with the following functionality was released:
- mail and calendar integration
- address book
- mail autoreply
It is now possible to automatically install ONLYOFFICE on Docker by the Open Source iunstallation script. This and other methods of installation are available on our official website: http://www.onlyoffice.com/download.aspx
Also all the components are available on GitHub: https://github.com/ONLYOFFICE/CommunityServer https://github.com/ONLYOFFICE/DocumentServer