Try the fastest and simplest way to install ONLYOFFICE

IMAP Server Connection Timeout Error

Adding a first (new) user / portal activity notifications / email / chat

IMAP Server Connection Timeout Error

Postby mauriston911 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:58 pm

I am trying to add an email address from my zimbra mail server to my self installed onlyoffice portal but I keep on getting this error (other emails are working fine). I've tried to setup the same email address to thunderbird and it worked. I also tried to configure the same email with MS Outlook 2010, at first I am also getting the same error but then it worked when I adjusted the imap timeout settings in MS Outlook. Is there a way I can adjust the IMAP Server connection timeout in my onlyoffice portal? I am using the 7.7.1 windows version of OnlyOffice.
Attachments
imap_error.png
imap_error.png (18.08 KiB) Viewed 2572 times
mauriston911

Re: IMAP Server Connection Timeout Error

Postby Dean » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:13 am

Your zimbra has a settings of long-time response. ONLYOFFICE (as Outlook) we check the connection and settings you've entered. ONLYOFFICE has a response timeout for 10 sec. Unfortunately, it cannot be increased.
Dean

Postby mauriston911 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:53 am

Hi Dean,

Thank you for your reply. If that's the case, this does it mean that we cannot integrate zimbra mail to our community version of onlyoffice portal?
mauriston911

Postby Dean » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:06 am

It only depends on the Zimbra server configuration. If you will change the response time, it will be possible.
Dean

Return to Notification issues