Try the fastest and simplest way to install ONLYOFFICE

Backup issue

Update/Migration/Backup issues

Backup issue

Postby jackyho » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:23 am

Dear Experts,

After perform backup process success, then I copy the backup file to new server installed onlyoffice to process import data.
I'm using ASC.Data.Backup.Restore.exe to import the backup file, all progress is successful.
The problem I'm facing are:
+ Ldap error (cannot login and authentication via ldap although before backup it worked)
+ Cannot open any files, when open file it show me an error : "ONLYOFFICE is not avaiable. Please contact us at support@onlyoffice.com"

How can I resolve it?

Thanks & regards,

Jacky
jackyho

Re: Backup issue

Postby Dean » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:04 am

Please, review our recommendations and questions below:
1) "ONLYOFFICE™ is not available."
Make sure that the parameters are correct in web.appsettings.config (c:\Program Files\Ascensio System SIA\ONLYOFFICE\WebStudio\)
For example:
Instead
<add key="files.docservice.url.converter" value="http://localhost/ConvertService.ashx"/>

Should be
<add key="files.docservice.url.converter" value="http://yuorpage.serverurl.com/ConvertService.ashx"/>

If it doesn't help, please send us errors from console (F12)

2)As for LDAP issue - we have detected it and will try to fix it. Thank you for your assistance. We're terribly sorry for the inconvenience!
Dean

Postby jackyho » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:29 am

Hi Dean,

As I mentioned for ldap issue above, it will be failed when I restored to new server installed OnlyOffice.

Btw, I would like to make an automate backup schedule, How can I do that?
jackyho

Postby Dean » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:14 pm

unfortunately it is impossible to perform an automatic backup in the current version. We're planning to add the function to the next ONLYOFFICE version.
Dean

Postby jackyho » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:22 am

Hi Dean,

But possible for copy specify folders and export database to backup place, Is it right?

*** I copied 2 folder: Data and Webstudio in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascensio System SIA\ONLYOFFICE" are enough to backup? anything else?
Currently, I'm using script to schedule an automate backup.

I'm looking forward to your reply as I mark ***

Thanks and regards,

Jacky
jackyho

Postby Dean » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:11 pm

Yes, it is enough to be restored handy. Anyway, it is necessary to backup the database.
Dean

Postby pee » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:44 am

Hi,

How do we backup the mysql database?
In linux I know it is via mysqldump, but how do it under windows?

thanks!
pee

Postby Dean » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:35 am

In Windows you can also backup your db via mysqldump. To do this launch the utilite by MySQL CP or shell (mysqldump you may find at the .bin folder of the MySQL directory) as follows: (the example shows us the backup of all db)

Ex:

mysqldump --all-databases --user=************* --password=*********** -c > e:\mysql.back)
Dean

Return to Upgrade